There has been an enormous growth in apartments/flats for sale in Bangalore both in commercial and residential basis. Commercial real estate involves IT hubs, IT parks which are now becoming popular very rapidly and they are now constructed with very innovative and sophisticated way by most reputed builders. The reason behind the commercial growth is that the most national and multinational IT companies have set their offices here. Many people from all the corners of the country are moving towards Bangalore as there are many IT hubs developed and being developed. Thus growing IT sector is the main reason for most of the people for getting attracted towards the city and a very good source to earn and live.
Residential real estate comes on the other hand. Due to the developed and developing IT sectors people are showing interest in moving towards Bangalore. Due to the increase in IT population in Bangalore the demand in residential real estate has also increased. Some opt for affordable homes because of the rising budget and accommodation needs, whereas some opt for luxurious home due to the increase in income and also because of the influence of international lifestyles. There are many IT professionals, i.e, about 30% of IT professionals around our country are present in Bangalore. What more can be the reason to say that Bangalore now is booming in real estate market?
The other reasons why we can invest in this city are:
- The climatic conditions in Bangalore. Cool pleasant climate all year around.
- Increasing foreign property investments.
- Increasing job opportunities.
- World’s biggest outsourcing hub.
- The city includes many industrial hubs.
- The city also incorporates many schools, colleges; it includes institutions like IISC, Bangalore University, IIMB, IITB.
- Day by increasing population in the city.
- Safe place to earn and live.
- The elevated Mumbai-Bangalore express way.
- Metro rail phase 1 & phase 2.
Rajitha is writer who writes articles on real estate market. She has been writing articles on real estate tips and trends going on these days. Currently she is writing articles for an emerging real estate portal in India, PropLadder.com