1. If you’re interested in real estate, you will find that really nice properties in the
city are still much cheaper than anywhere else in the world. Compared to London, Tokyo, Seoul, New York, and Paris, you can get a much nicer selection of fancy homes and even commercial spaces that suit your budget.
2. Property values are projected to increase in the next several years; therefore, if you would purchase now, you can expect a much higher value for the property you buy now in say, five years. With ongoing developments in the city (as well as the excitement over EXPO 20/20), certain locations would prove to be incredibly ideal, and the great demand for them will impact lease fees and even resale value.
3. Properties are always assets. If you’re not afraid to try new things, there will always be ways for you to generate income from your property investment. You can develop the property for business, resell it, rent it out, et cetera.
4. Dubai is a tax-free city so investments truly are more affordable and easier to
5. With whatever investment you make, you can capitalise on the fact that Dubai is
a top tourist destination, and you can use this to your advantage if you’re creative and bold enough.
6. If you intend to start a business here, there certainly are fewer risks because of
the local culture, and the very low crime rate. Security for businesses here is top-
notch; that’s why wealthy families and famous individuals feel quite safe in Dubai. The same security can be provided to your business.
7. Weather in the city is very predictable, which is why prices of commodities here
are more stable than anywhere else. Changing weather or climate is often the
cause of uncertainties for businesses, especially in procuring supplies and assigning prices for all types of products.
8. If you’re a foreigner set on buying Dubai properties, you’ll be glad to know that
there are no special requirements for making a purchase. Dubai real estate is
open to all investors – it doesn’t matter if you’re a local or expat.
About the author: Oliver Finney is an enthusiast of the real estate industry who loves to
continuously learn and share knowledge as well about the vast and comprehensive
world of the real estate business, off and online. Indeed, he is an avid real estate
enthusiast and has recently made the final step to earning his real estate license. He visits sites like damacproperties